Welcome Back Brides!
We are so excited to be reopening on May 15!
Due to the pandemic, we will be following the Safe Return KC Guide published by our local government. In order to keep our customers and employees safe, we have implemented the following changes:
- All visits to the gown gallery require a scheduled appointment. Only customers that have booked an appointment prior to their visit will be allowed access into the gown gallery. We are happy to book your appointment! To schedule an appointment, please call us at 816.361.8111, visit www.gowngallery.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are now hosting virtual appointments prior to in-person visits. We want you to have the best shopping experience possible, so we will be reaching out to you before your in-store appointment. We will chat with you about your event, gown ideas, and the look you want!
- All customers and guests must wear a face mask for the entire duration of their visit. This is to ensure the safety of our customers, guests, and staff. Our staff will also be wearing face masks while they assist you.
- We will be sanitizing all seating and fitting room areas between appointments to ensure a safe environment for our customers, guests, and staff. We have also placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the salon. Please note that for the time being our beverage station is closed.
- Please do not arrive to your appointment early. We want to make sure that all parties are able to keep a safe distance and provide ample time for our staff to sanitize all seating and fitting room areas between appointments.
- We require that each customer limits their party to two guests. Unfortunately, while we are being asked to operate at low capacity, this is a necessity. We also ask that any children requiring supervision stay at home, and that you and your guests provide us with contact information so that contact tracing can be done if necessary. We encourage customers to Facetime/Zoom/Skype their entourage so that larger parties can join in on the fun!
We know that the current situation is changing daily, but while we are adapting to all of these things, one thing hasn’t changed: we are dedicated to the art of special occasion wardrobing for life’s most memorable occasions and we can’t wait to help you find your special gown!
Warmest regards to you and yours,
The gown gallery team