7 Pre-Wedding Stress Busters
The months ahead will put lots of demands on your time. Here are some ideas to help relieve your stress:
1.Organize and track your expenses in a notebook with separate sections for each budget category.
2.To lighten your load, assign small tasks to your bridesmaids, family members or fiancé, such as handling business with a vendor.
3.Avoid highly caffeinated drinks. They’ll only make your nerves worse.
4.Dedicate 30 minutes a day to yourself.
5.Exercise 30 minutes a day – go for a swim or play a sport you don't usually play.
6.Have a game night with friends or go on a date with your fiance.
7.Get your wedding party together and do a community service project.
Your Wardrobe Timeline
Start planning early to help ensure that your wedding day is everything you have always dreamed of. Use this countdown of dates to keep you on track:
9-12 months before-
• Order your gown.
• Schedule fittings.
6-9 months before –
• Purchase shoes, headpiece, jewelry, veil, lingerie and accessories.
• Choose bridesmaids’ dresses and place order.
4-6 months before –
• Order mother of the bride and mother of the groom dresses.
• Order flower girl dresses.
• Order tuxedos
• Choose attendants' jewelry.
4-8 weeks before –
• Do a hair and makeup run-through with your headpiece and jewelry.
2-4 weeks before –
• Have final dress fitting with shoes, headpiece, veil and lingerie.
1-2 weeks before –
• Schedule for pickup or delivery of your wardrobe.
1 week to 1 day before –
• Pick up wardrobe or accept delivery.
View Our Links Page
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player.